Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update on Judah 1/25/12

Today we went for Judah's growth assessment ultra sound.  Dr. Bombrys wasn't in today but that was ok because after all it was just for growth assessment.  It was a good visit.  Judah is now 3 lbs and approximately 15" long.  He's in the 95 percentile for his age which is such a great thing.  Some might say that I'm further along but I had my first ultra sound at 4 weeks so my due date is accurate.  
The doctors at University Hospital have mentioned several times that there may be a chromosomal abnormality due to the fact that Judah was diagnosed with two abnormalities (Dandy Walker and Transposition of the Great Arteries).  We rebuke this diagnosis in Jesus name and claim total healing!  Usually babies with chromosomal abnormalities are very small in weight and height which Judah is NOT.  This is great conformation for us that God is moving and working in my womb.  I was asked again today about the amnio and I tried to explain to the ultra sound tech that I just didn't see the point.  The Doctors already know the plan of action for Judah if God doesn't heal him before or at birth.  They want to know if he has a "lethal syndrome" because if he did they would not take any extra precautions to save his life over mine.  I tried to explain that my life is no more valuable than his! Just because I've breathed oxygen doesn't make my life more important.  Life is life - in the womb or outside the womb.  
A very special and anointed woman made Judah a blanket after having a vision of me reading the word over him.  God gave her very specific colors (certain shades of blue, green and white) and miraculously provided the fabric.  She made the blanket and anointed it, then brought it to us at church along with the descriptions of the meanings of the colors.  So now every night I read to Judah I place that anointed blanket on my belly.  It's been so crazy but as soon as I put the blanket on my belly he goes crazy.  I take it off and he is still... I put it back on and he's dancing all around.  I really believe it's the Holy Spirit filling my son and when you are filled with the spirit you just can't be still! :) 
I came across this scripture in my daily reading to Judah.  It stopped my in my tracks and is now the prayer I pray over him. 

Luke 1:76-79 "and you, my little son, will be called a prophet of the Most High, because you will prepare the way for the Lord. You will tell his people how to find salvation through forgiveness of their sins. Because of God's tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace."


Thank you to everyone who has joined us in prayer and stand firmly with us on the promises of God! WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN! We don't know the purposes and plans of God because they are far above our thoughts, plans and ways but we can trust that they are for good and not for evil - Plans to give us a future and a hope.  Judah has a great purpose and he will live it out I'm certain of that.  I don't know what it looks like but I know that he is the Lord's! He belongs to the Almighty God and you can't get any better care than that!  


I have one more Doctors visit in January and then several in February already on the books... I'll keep you posted as we hear more victorious reports! 


Proud Mamma of all my precious babies - the ones here and the ones in Heaven,
Jillian

2 comments:

  1. Standing with you in Belief and Prayer! Total Healing for Baby Judah!!!

    ReplyDelete